The (blended) learning consultants (Anne-Petra Rozendal and Sanne van Vugt) can help you with educational questions or issues at any level: curriculum or (master) program, profile or track, course, lecture/seminary session, other.
Examples of educational questions:
- I want to implement active learning methods in my course to motivate my students, how can I do this?
- My students are unprepared for the seminary sessions, how can I prevent this?
- I want to design a new course about [XX] but I don’t know where to start.
- I am not sure how to assess my students, how can I design an effective assessment?
- I want to integrate professional skills, such as presenting and cooperating, in my course. How can I do this?
- My fellow teachers feel uncomfortable with the current teaching approaches, how can I support them?
- How can I innovate my course with modern or online learning approaches?
Please do not hesitate to contact the (blended) learning consultants if you have your educational questions. Are you interested in learning more about didactics or educational science? You can also have a look at the available training for teachers.